A footwear experience
Swedish clog is designed for
people who spend endless hours standing on hard surfaces. It is
being praised by nurses, chefs, hair
designers etc., because of it's orthopedic construction, while at the
same time being a fashionably stylish shoe.
- The sole is carefully shaped to offer support and even weight distribution
for your body, helping to eliminate the lower back strain and foot discomfort
that come from excessive standing.
- Exact ergonomic measurements include a raised heel, arch
support and a toe grip that and helps with balance.
- Designed to make your toes grip the foot bed to carry the shoe, which
helps the blood circulate, preventing tiredness in
feet, knees and legs.
- The toe room in the shoe allows your feet to maintain their natural
shape and keeps your toes aligned.
- The raw materials are carefully chosen to ensure high quality products.
- Natural materials lets the foot breathe and prevents fungus and Athlete's
- Because of the insulating qualities of wood they are cool in summer
and warm in winter.
- The quality leather upper is hand nailed to the sole.
At Scanway we offer you a shoe that prevents perspiration and massages
your feet, a shoe that improves your posture and gives you the best orthopedic
support and function. This comfort concept can improve the lives of people
who spend all day on their feet. So do your feet a favor and discover
what the great chefs of Europe have known for ages.
the modest 2 inch to a high 3.3 inch heel, our fashion clogs combine coolness
with street-wise elegance. With the right choice of upper material, they
can be worn on any occasion.